Please note, the April 14th Virtual Sealed Bid Opening was canceled.
How to Submit Sealed Bid for the live stream of the opening:
Notice is hereby given that sealed proposals will be received by the District Board, Carmel Area Wastewater District by e-mail submission at Sealed Bid Document Dropbox Location on 4.28.20, until 10 am.
- After clicking the above link an email will populate
- Attach the electronic file to this email
- This document will be placed in Dropbox.com designated folder (see link below)
- The sealed bid will be picked up from Dropbox.com and printed out for the meeting
- All bids will be read aloud regarding vendor name and amount and this will start at 10:15 am
- The Apparent Lowest Responsible Bidder (LRB) will be identified and called out
- Question & Answer session will be open after the LRB is identified
Addendum_1 as posted on website & public notice:
Notice is hereby given that sealed proposals will be received by the District Board, Carmel Area Wastewater District by e-mail submission at Sealed Bid Document Dropbox Location on 4.28.20, until
10:00 A.M., Tuesday, April 28, 2020
at which time they will be publicly opened and read for performing the work as follows:
The virtual Sealed Bid Meeting will be conducted via Zoom Link below:
Carmel Area Wastewater District is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting;
Please take an additional 10 minutes prior to start of meeting to download Zoom
Start Meeting at 10:00 A.M., Tuesday, April 28,2020 - Sealed Bids Opened at 10:15 a.m.
- All participants will be muted at the start of the meeting. If participants have a question please call or use the chat window.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar:
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Apr 28, 2020 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Hatton Canyon Pipeline Replacement - Virtual Sealed Bid Opening- Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Steps to join the webinar:
All attendees will be required to enter their name and email address to enter the webinar the opening of the sealed bid opening. All panelist are available during the meeting via chat or Q&A session.
- Please click the link below to join the webinar:
- Dial by telephone to either of the following numbers: US: +1 669 900 9128 or +1 346 248 7799
- All bids will be opened in vendor alphabetical order and read aloud
Webinar ID:989 1522 7364