Skip to main content

Reporting Sewer Spills

How to report a sewage overflow

During regular business hours:

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please call (831) 624-1248

After hours and weekends:

Please call the Carmel Police Department at (831) 624-6403 and they will forward your message to our standby operators. This includes overflows in our service area outside the city limits.

Collections Crew Completing Planned Maintenance
Our field crew is ready to respond to overflow emergencies


 Other Emergency Resources and Links

Join our mailing list