How To Obtain A Sewer Lateral Plumbing Permit
- Present the current Certificate Of Insurance (COI) for commercial general liability, automobile liability, and workers compensations, at the CAWD administrative office, located at 3945 Rio Road, Carmel, CA 93922. COI's have a policy effective date for one year. Each year a new COI must be updated at the CAWD administrative office.
- The COI must have a general description of work and list CAWD as the certificate holder and as additional insured
- The COI must attach CG20 13 or a comparable authorized certificate
- Complete the current Sewer Lateral Plumbing Permit Application: Application for Plumbing Permit
- Present a check or cash to cover the fee for the sewer lateral permit. Fee structure: All work on property $120.00 or work on property and in the street $240.000
- Call the District Inspector at 831-521-1475 or 831-917-1426 at least 24 hours prior to your desired time of inspection