If you want to connect to the public sewer and your property is not currently served by the District, you will need to do the following:
- Check the District Map (link is located to the right) and find your property.
- If your property is located within the District boundaries and near an existing sewer main line you will be able to get a permit to connect a private lateral to the District sewer. An Application for new Connection Residential will need to be completed and connection fees pain in order to be permitted to connect. In addition, plans for how the lateral will connect to the sewer will need to be provided with the application.
- A link to the Application for New Connection Residential is provided below.
- If your property is located within the District boundaries but there is no public sewer near your property, you may be able to connect but a sewer extension will be needed to be constructed by you in orcer to do this. Call the District Engineer at (831) 624-1248 to inquire about the steps to take to do this.
If you have a commercial establishment that is not connected to the District sewer system and want to connect or are remodeling a commercial establishment, you will need to do the following:
- If there is a "Change of Use", a remodel, or a new commercial establishment connecting to the District sewer, a Commercial Connection Permit and an Annual Pretreatment Discharge Permit will need to be submitted to the District and all fees paid.
- A link to the Commercial Connection Application is provided below. In addition to filling out the form, a full set of plans showing the existing and new plumbing fixtures is needed in order to determine the connection fee for the business.
- A link to the annual Pretreatment Discharge Permit Application is provided below. Contact the District's Source Control Department at (831) 624-1249 for any questions regarding this program.
ApplicationsApplication for New Connection Residential (2).pdf