MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Debit Cards are accepted.
Application to obtain a plumbing permit for a sewer lateral: (1st step prior to paying for a permit online)
Email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org for plumbing permits or boardroom usage feeApplication for Plumbing Permit
Boardroom Facility Usage Requirements:7-26-22 Boardroom Facility Usage Acknowledgement.pdf
The Boardroom use requires a minimum five day advance confirmation with the paid fee of $45.00. One week notice is preferable.
Please note that there is a required five day cancellation in order to have the fee remitted back to the requestor. If the five day notice is not given the District will retain the fee to pay for the cleaning service.
CAWD now has a safe and secure way to process payments online:
- Plumbing Permits on property $130.00 (effective 8-1-22)
- Plumbing Permits in the street $250.00 (effective 8-1-22)
- Annual Discharge Permits $150.00
- Other Fees including New Residential Connection, New Commercial Connection and Boardroom Usage fees. (New connection fees require Principal Engineer Approval)
***Please Note There is a processing fee of 2.25% that is nonrefundable
- All permit documents will be reviewed prior to the issuance of a permit
- Certificate of Insurance is required on all permits
- CAWD has the final approval on all fees submitted
- Toll Free customer service call center 7 AM TO 10 PM (Central Standard Time): 1-866-564-0169 (will close at 10 pm due to COVID-19)
- Refunds require the customer to call Carmel Area Wastewater for assistance
Plumbers List-Listing of plumbers who work in the area and are required to have a current certificate of insurance (COI) on file with the District.2023 Plumbers List-REV 5-22-23.pdf