Notice is hereby given that sealed proposals will be received by the District Board, Carmel Area Wastewater District, at the District office, 3945 Rio Road, Carmel, CA. 93923, until 2:00 P.M., Thursday, August 5th, 2021 at which time they will be publicly opened and read for the SULFURIC ACID AND CITRIC ACID STORAGE AND FEED SYSTEMS PROJECT.
The Project involves construction of new acid chemical storage and feed systems for the CAWD owned Wastwater Reclamation Treatment Facility. New storage and feed equipment will be constructed inside the existing building to replace the existing acid systems. The Work shall include furnishing, installing, and testing the following:
- Cement, masonry, and structural work.
- Concrete mounting pads and seismic anchoring calculations and hardware.
- Piping, tubing, tanks, chemical metering pumps, and other such liquid conveyance or storage systems.
- Conduit, wire, and field connections for all control devices and electrical equipment furnished under the Specifications.
- Conduit, wiring, and terminations for all field-mounted instruments, including process instrumentation primary elements, switches, and local indicators.
Engineers Estimate: $350,000
Specifications and proposal forms may be secured at no charge by emailing the District’s Plant Engineer, Patrick Treanor, at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting the documents.